We are happy to announce we plan to open our doors to clients again, beginning Monday, May 10th! We have been allowing time for our doctors and staff to get vaccinated, and made plans for continuing to follow health and safety guidelines while we transition away from curbside care.
As of May 10th:
• You may accompany your pet into our hospital for their appointment (limit 1 person per appointment please due to spacing in our exam rooms).
• Prescriptions can be picked up in our lobby.
• Masks will be required inside at all times.
• Please maintain 6 foot distancing.
• If you are currently ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment or have someone else accompany your pet.
*If you prefer a curbside appointment or would rather have your prescription order brought out to your car, please let us know and we will accommodate you.
THANK YOU for your patience and understanding during this past year. Your support means so much to us and we’re very grateful for being able to continue care for our patients during this difficult time. We are looking forward to seeing you all again in person!